• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Donkey Kong

5 posts in this topic

Hi

I was wondering if any of you could help?

I am a huge fan of Nintendo comics and Donkey Kong is my fave character. I was wondering if any of you knew of any comics actually containing him?

Thanks

Danny

U may be out of luck. Valiant published Super Mario Bros, Legend Zelda, Capt N: Game Master, Game Boy, Nintendo Comics System. Don't know if Donkey Kong may have had a short cameo in 1 of those 5 titles. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Hi

I was wondering if any of you could help?

I am a huge fan of Nintendo comics and Donkey Kong is my fave character. I was wondering if any of you knew of any comics actually containing him?

Thanks

Danny

There are two comic books/series that I know of :

1.Blip comic magazine ( I think Marvel published it.) Issue #1. I have know idea to what extent he appeared. I , sadly, own this book.

2. Captain N: The Game Master - multiple issues, multiple appearances.

Now I must go kill myself because I knew this.

Tom

There are two comic books/series that I know of :

1.Blip comic magazine ( I think Marvel published it.) Issue #1. I have know idea to what extent he appeared. I , sadly, own this book.

2. Captain N: The Game Master - multiple issues, multiple appearances.

Now I must go kill myself because I knew this.

Tom

Very very scary...... 893whatthe.gif