• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hostile ebay seller?

81 posts in this topic

27_laughing.gifTHANK YOU COLLI, I JUST CANNOT TAKE ANY MORE OF THE STARVING COMIC DEALERS, FOR EXAMPLE HARLEY LEE COMICS, LOOK HIM UP ON THE AUCTION HE WILL EMAIL AND WANT TO KNOW 100 DIFFERENT QUESTIONS AND SCANS AND YET YOU ASK FOR ONE THING ABOUT ANY OF THE 400-500 OVER HIGH PRICED COMIC BOOKS HE HAS HE JUST PLAINLY IGNORES YOU.IT IS PEOPLE LIKE I JUST SPOKE ABOUT AND ANOTH HARLEYSPFYDE IS ANOTHER AND THERE ARE ABOUT 20 MORE I CAN TELL YOU ABOUT. ON TOP OF ALL OF IT THEY FEEL THAT THE PERSON TAT OWNS THE BOOK SHOULD JUST GIVE IT TO THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE A RETAILER. WELL THEY KNOW THEY ARE TALKING TO THERE MATCH I GUESS IA MADE IT CLEAR TO THEM AND I HOPE I DID ON THE AUCTION

TAKE CARE

THANK YOU

MIKE, IT IS JUST UNBELIEVEABLE THE KIND OF CHERRY THIS BOOK IS FOR INSTANCE SQUARE CORNORS, GOOD COLOR FRONT AND BACK ETC. sumo.gif

Read the description. If you are a dealer crawl right back in your hole!

Link

This is one happy seller!

"THE MONEY GLUTTEN COMIC BOOK DEALERS LOOKING FOR THE GOLDEN EGG THAT YOU NEVER FOUND."

what exactly does that mean? "Money Glutten"? What the hell is that?

so of course I bid on it acclaim.gif

The book is obviously restored. As for comic dealers I know some women who refuse to date them............... 27_laughing.gif Whatever that means. wink.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif That's a riot. I thought he was going to burn the book if it didn't meet his asking price? Obviously there was some flexibility with that policy.

This guy is obviously in need of therapy. What a jerk! screwy.gif

Well, I decided to be a 893censored-thumb.gif and sent him an email asking about condition, and he gave me somewhat of a civil reply:

"read the whole add it states it is cherry and possible the left side of the center fold is missing, i talked to a couple of big time comic dealers and they tell me that at times comic books were manufactured in that manner.

thank you

GEEZER"

Well, I decided to be a 893censored-thumb.gif and sent him an email asking about condition, and he gave me somewhat of a civil reply:

"read the whole add it states it is cherry and possible the left side of the center fold is missing, i talked to a couple of big time comic dealers and they tell me that at times comic books were manufactured in that manner.

thank you

GEEZER"

What the 893censored-thumb.gif is 'cherry'????

Red and round?

A bit fruity?

And would that be Cherry+, or Cherry-? Or Cherry/Plum?

893censored-thumb.gif insufficiently_thoughtful_person! sumo.gif

thank you

GEEZER"

What the 893censored-thumb.gif is 'cherry'????

Red and round?

A bit fruity?

And would that be Cherry+, or Cherry-? Or Cherry/Plum?

893censored-thumb.gif insufficiently_thoughtful_person! sumo.gif

27_laughing.gif Yeah, I thought "Cherry" was funny too...

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

That crazy seller apparently reads this messageboard!

I got this message last night:

why don't you take this message to the hen house like your ran to the hen house this morning after i answered your question, i am in the hen house everyday almost all day listening to your smart mouth . post this in the hen house

hi.gif from the "hen house"

why don't you take this message to the hen house like your ran to the hen house this morning after i answered your question, i am in the hen house everyday almost all day listening to your smart mouth . post this in the hen house

Yo, sh!te-for-brains! hi.gif

I'd be very interested to hear what defects are allowable in 'Cherry'? confused-smiley-013.gif

I'd be very interested to hear what defects are allowable in 'Cherry'? confused-smiley-013.gif

Me too...maybe he'll register on the "hen house" boards and fill us all in

popcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

This guy is obviously in need of therapy. What a jerk! screwy.gif

Does he really think he bought a real fantastic four #26 for 99c ? insane.gif

HAHHHH! That IS frigging hilarious!!! Falling out of my chair laughing! 27_laughing.gif

Including, "The shipping weight of 4 comics in a vanilla envelope will cost 3.25 basic mail only."

Chocolate sauce and sprinkles $1 extra?

Jack

(maybe the Cherry is on top?)

Me too...maybe he'll register on the "hen house" boards and fill us all in

popcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

Here is a message for this guy, since he apparently reads our boards/this thread: To the subject of these messages: Take a moment to ponder and think objectively. Most of the major collectors and many dealers browse these boards. Sure, it may be a hen house, but most of the big hens are all here. Having said that, whose right and whose wrong? Would the hundreds of long time collectors with a massive wealth of knowledge and experience in comics be correct here, or you? Look past the hen house factor and think: why are we always having issue with you and your grading/auctions? Don't be a member of the dark side; come join us in the light. It's so much more fun. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Here is a message for this guy, since he apparently reads our boards/this thread: To the subject of these messages: Take a moment to ponder and think objectively. Most of the major collectors and many dealers browse these boards. Sure, it may be a hen house, but most of the big hens are all here. Having said that, whose right and whose wrong? Would the hundreds of long time collectors with a massive wealth of knowledge and experience in comics be correct here, or you? Look past the hen house factor and think: why are we always having issue with you and your grading/auctions? Don't be a member of the dark side; come join us in the light. It's so much more fun. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Oh, good job, Mahatma! thumbsup2.gif

But what was wrong with just leaving it at 'sh!te-for-brains'? confused-smiley-013.gif

poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif