• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hedgehog60 SS auctions

19 posts in this topic

my point is why does everybody have to be so greedy. I just want one from each but that is OK I can't afford it right now.

In this hobby sometimes when its a one of a kind itme you have be greedy or lose

If there were others and I owned one I would not bid again but in this case I will get what I can!

my point is why does everybody have to be so greedy. I just want one from each but that is OK I can't afford it right now.

In this hobby sometimes when its a one of a kind itme you have be greedy or lose

If there were others and I owned one I would not bid again but in this case I will get what I can!

Since there are only 3 in existance, and I doubt he will do any shows in the near future (he teaches now, so he doesn't travel a lot), this is a book for any completist. poke2.gifinsane.gif

Since there are only 3 in existance, and I doubt he will do any shows in the near future (he teaches now, so he doesn't travel a lot), this is a book for any completist. poke2.gifinsane.gif

But some one needs to sell the other one as well!

Well I am a completeist But My collection will never be complete So it doesn't really matter. I will be in NY for a week at the comic-con this time. I have contact info Maybe I can take him out to lunch. And Pick up some autographs on Batman year one as that is the series I really want signed by him. I am close on my collection of SS and I have joined teams with someone who has deeper pockets than I so Now I shall have more money for my quest.