• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oh the Horror!

14 posts in this topic

Just in time for Halloween, I've launched a companion site to the Atlas Archives - Oh the Horror!

This site is a cover gallery for Horror/Sci-Fi comics from the Golden Age thru the Bronze Age of comics. I've started the site with 60 titles and I will be adding more on a regular basis.

In addition to the cover gallery, the site will feature Pat Calhoun's Adventures into Weird Words column from Comic Book MarketPlace. Every month will feature a new column and there will be an archive section for previous columns.

Words Unknown will feature articles about Horror Sci-Fi comics. The first article is by David A Roach - Shadows and the Darkness. He takes a look at Marvel's Horror anthology titles.

The Daily Jigsaw Puzzle will feature a new horror/Sci-Fi comic book cover each day.

Please take a moment to visit the site and let me know what you think.

Thanks

i've have thought of doing something similar with comic covers before. (just for a hobby)

i was wondering what legal issues there are (if any) posting another company's stuff.

another thing, are you allowed to post pics of the actual comic? or just cover scans?

Great job! It's in my favorites and I just did the jigsaw! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Me too! Nothing more satisfying then hearing a piece "CLUNK" into place. A great way to kill 10 minutes during lunch.

Was fun, neat site.

thumbsup2.gif

Ze-

Great site and nicely put together... but no love for Strange Tales pre-hero!! confused-smiley-013.gif

Guys - thanks for all the kind words about the site!

Strange Tales will appear with the next wave of titles I put out to the site. Hopefully in November. thumbsup2.gif

Great site and nicely put together... but no love for Strange Tales pre-hero!! confused-smiley-013.gif

Guys - thanks for all the kind words about the site!

Strange Tales will appear with the next wave of titles I put out to the site. Hopefully in November. thumbsup2.gif

thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif Beautiful... Look foward to it !!!