• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The RACE is on....!!!

37 posts in this topic

I'm sure many of you have noticed this already...and I kinda hate to add this thread and draw attention to it since it will undoubtedly "change" the situation from a footnote to these boards history into an all-out ridiculously tacky sprint to the finish by these 'tards!!!....

But - - Greggy and Bugaboo are neck-and-neck in the race to 10,000 posts. Theyve been jockeying back and forth for awhile since I first noticed...and as of right now they are one measly post apart with 220 to go!

Now, Ive been here since March, and have spent way too many hours into the wee hours and Im in the 900s (which shocks and saddens me!) . So I cant even imagine how much time 10,000 posts reperesents to these dedicated losers uh-- I mean collectors lives.

But I salute BOTH of them...and may the best man win!!!

Gentlemen...start your engines!

Any side bets????

Get over it! It is not a race! I just try to post the most informative stuff whenever possible! 893whatthe.gif
893Funny-thumb.gif

Informative stuff is right when you consider probably 5,000 of his posts are just this ====>mad.gif

Get over it! It is not a race! I just try to post the most informative stuff whenever possible! 893whatthe.gif
893Funny-thumb.gif

Informative stuff is right when you consider probably 5,000 of his posts are just this ====>mad.gif

Yo fool...I said maybe 5 to 10 percent may be informative. You give me far too much credit! But...then again... you're a '! insane.gif

Any side bets????

I bet we'd better take their belts and shoelaces directly after this is all over!

Remember these sagacious words from Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons' "Treehouse of Horror" short entitled "Homega Man":

"But Aquaman, you cannot marry a woman without gills, you're from two different worlds!

:::CBG sees missile approaching:::

Oh, I've wasted my life."

893Funny-thumb.gif

Yo fool...I said maybe 5 to 10 percent may be informative. You give me far too much credit! But...then again... you're a '! insane.gif

You Fool was trying to give you some credit but as usual you are the ' known for trashing yourself before anyone else can..... insane.gif

You Fool was trying to give you some credit but as usual you are the ' known for trashing yourself before anyone else can..... insane.gif

Damnnn.....greggys getting punked.....if only his bagging heyday hadn't ended 6 months ago. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Who gives a rat's [!@#%^&^] what Big Man is trying to do?

Hell..if it wasn't for you, I would have more overall pointless posts than others.

You admit it and I admit it! Don't need some no cred. rookie to give me some props! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Damnnn.....greggys getting punked.....if only his bagging heyday hadn't ended 6 months ago. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hell..if it wasn't for you, I would have more overall pointless posts than others.

You admit it and I admit it! Don't need some no cred. rookie to give me some props! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

"No cred. rookie"?? "...give me some props"??? What is this, Police Academy meets New Jack City?

Wait whats that I hear.... 893blahblah.gif. Oh yeah it is Greggy Talking and saying nothing but pointless banter about how he is so mighty, Sir Mylite. Sheesh try and spread some love on this board and get shot down.... 893whatthe.gif Which is odd in Greggy's case..he never turns down lovin from any source.... sumo.gif

Wait whats that I hear.... 893blahblah.gif. Oh yeah it is Greggy Talking and saying nothing but pointless banter about how he is so mighty, Sir Mylite. Sheesh try and spread some love on this board and get shot down.... 893whatthe.gif Which is odd in Greggy's case..he never turns down lovin from any source.... sumo.gif

Sigh....Jason's been posting more since rickdogg gotten his job! frown.gif

I guess you need another place to get your social interaction! cloud9.gif

Sigh....Jason's been posting more since rickdogg gotten his job! frown.gif

I guess you need another place to get your social interaction! cloud9.gif

Roflmao thats funny since I was introduced to you by rickdogg. He told me about all your late night chats with him for months and months into the early morning hours. It is understandable you are bitter, lonely and 893frustrated.gif since he has not been able to keep you company and warm at night anymore.... 27_laughing.gif

I KNOW!!! I KNOW the final result of the "Death Race to 10,000". Greggy and his antennaed compadre will both reach 9,999 posts within minutes of one another and STOP POSTING.

For days, they will remain silent until they feel as though the suspense is literally killing us. At that point, they will very carefully synchronize their next posts, # 10,000 to appear at the very same time, therefore nullifying all bets!!!