• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite Cover Artist

47 posts in this topic

John Buscema....right up there with Neal Adams and Romita Sr. He dosen't seem to get the recognition he deserves.

John Romita.

ASM #s 39, 48 & 50 particularly but in general he was a great cover artist and did some wonderful things with perspective.

Jack Kirby.

Did some great covers particularly on Fantastic Four and Thor.

acclaim.gif

I love the Jeff Jones covers. Not familiar with his work before your post. 199 is especially sweet.... for some reason it reminds me of Max Fleischers rotoscope work.

I love the Jeff Jones covers. Not familiar with his work before your post. 199 is especially sweet.... for some reason it reminds me of Max Fleischers rotoscope work.

Here's another one of his covers!

DM3.JPG

He also did this one along with the Dark Mansion Greggy Posted...lots of damsels and bondage on most his covers. That is the few he did. sishsl2.jpg

Someone mentioned Neal Adams....Yes Neal Adams is basically the god of comic covers IMHO but I felt I should try for a lil sumthing out of the ordinary so I showcased my sentimental favorite, Steranko.

DM3.JPG

Hey Greggy, any idea who did the covers for Dark Mansion #1 and Sinister House #1. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

DM3.JPG

Hey Greggy, any idea who did the covers for Dark Mansion #1 and Sinister House #1. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I thought those were Jeff Jones as well?