• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

larger clear MS MARVEL #17 ( sweet looking cover( first mystque)

13 posts in this topic

Is there some schmutz in the white area above "Marvel Comics Group"? Spine has a bit of wear, rounded corners. Back cover scan too washed out to judge. Somewhere around 7.5/8.0 from me.

Is there some schmutz in the white area above "Marvel Comics Group"? Spine has a bit of wear, rounded corners. Back cover scan too washed out to judge. Somewhere around 7.5/8.0 from me.

Really? im sitting with a laptop at the moment with a small screen... thought it looked pretty solid.

Cropped??, i cant see it!!!

Will have to look closer tomorrow at a real computer and not this junk

Really? im sitting with a laptop at the moment with a small screen... thought it looked pretty solid.

Well, I'm adding in the "schmutz factor", plus the wear to the LRC (hard to see b/c of the cropped right edge).

I think the spine alone would probably keep it out of 9.0.

Well, I'm adding in the "schmutz factor", plus the wear to the LRC (hard to see b/c of the cropped right edge).

I think the spine alone would probably keep it out of 9.0.

i'm agree with point spine spine is not in a really good shape (in white area), 8.5 for me at top