• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buzz Commission Piece Green Lantern #76

11 posts in this topic

After seeing some of the threads about Buzz and the work hes done before I knew I had to take a shot and see what he could do about doing a reinterpretation of my favorite cover of all time, Green Lantern #76. I can now say it is done and I couldnt be happier with the final product. Buzz throughout the whole process has been great and for anyone ever thinking about getting work done with him I hope this piece will help convince you that his work is definitely worth whatever the price is.

GLGA76inksmall.jpg

I've been saying that Buzz is spectacular for years. Every piece he's done for me has been great. I've watched him at work and he does fine with nothing for reference except what's in his head. I'm sure he loved doing this one, since such a large proportion of what he's asked to do is girlie pictures and his talents go far beyond that.