• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Atlanta Comic Con -- November 5th -- Sunday

18 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

Not only is this the best 1 day show in the south, but I'm having my first super sale. Everything is 50% off. For those of you who have seen the inventory at Heroes, Chicago, or Atlanta know there are some good (if not great) books in those plastic boxes.

And it goes to a great cause.... Like a crib, stroller, car seat, etc, etc, etc.

See you there..... thumbsup2.gif

I'm usually in the back right corner against the far wall. My wife will be 7 months pregnant, so you can't miss us thumbsup2.gif Stop by and say "hey"

Congrats to both you and Anna Jeff. I think I knew ya'll were expecting, but had forgotten about it.

Congrats and good luck!

Arex

I'm usually in the back right corner against the far wall. My wife will be 7 months pregnant, so you can't miss us thumbsup2.gif Stop by and say "hey"

Congrats to both you and Anna Jeff. I think I knew ya'll were expecting, but had forgotten about it.

Congrats and good luck!

Arex

Thanks thumbsup2.gif We found out last month, its a Boy acclaim.gif

Hello Everyone,

Not only is this the best 1 day show in the south, but I'm having my first super sale. Everything is 50% off. For those of you who have seen the inventory at Heroes, Chicago, or Atlanta know there are some good (if not great) books in those plastic boxes.

And it goes to a great cause.... Like a crib, stroller, car seat, etc, etc, etc.

Hey why don't you just let me buy all that baby stuff for you.

That way I won't have to bring any merchandise myself

Hello Everyone,

893whatthe.gif

Congrats and good luck!

Arex

Thanks thumbsup2.gif We found out last month, its a Boy acclaim.gif

My personal favorite boy name would be Arex or Aidan poke2.gif

Congrats Jeff!

Hello Everyone,

893whatthe.gif

Sounds like a fair trade to me - all of Jeff's comics for a bunch of baby stuff

Heck I may offer to buy the diapers for a year................. and then maybe not

Hello Everyone,

893whatthe.gif

Sounds like a fair trade to me - all of Jeff's comics for a bunch of baby stuff

Heck I may offer to buy the diapers for a year................. and then maybe not

Hey we can definitely talk. Take a look at the ebay store as well if you want. confused-smiley-013.gif I wouldn't mind taking a break for a little while. I'm sitting on over 100 boxes right now. poke2.gif

Looking forward to this one..........working on a small bankroll but hopefully I can snag some fine objects.........

Get there early. I priced my stuff originally at 75-85% of guide, so 50% off that is actually a decent deal. I had to fight off dealers at Greenville show. But I reloaded with 2 more boxes of silver/bronze acclaim.gif See you sunday

Nice!

I'm after some early ASMs, some Surfers and a few Steranko Fury books in particular.

Silva age bay-bee!

Have a display sign at your booth so I'll know which one is yours?

Nice!

I'm after some early ASMs, some Surfers and a few Steranko Fury books in particular.

Silva age bay-bee!

Have a display sign at your booth so I'll know which one is yours?

I'll try and remember it. PM or post anything specific your looking for and I'll make sure I bring what I have. If I forget the sign, I should be the only dealer there with a 7 month pregnant wife flipping 50 cent books. thumbsup2.gif