• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello everyone.

32 posts in this topic

That would be me.

So you have still been buying, just not hanging out with us? sorry.gif

So, what have you picked up?

Not a book, I missed on FF 1, Hulk 1 and a few high $$ Spidey's. I bought a load full of short boxes(got rid of all my long boxes) and a gazillion new BnB's and went to work on that-took quite awhile. So, just mainly taking inventory and QC to what I've got basically.

Howsing market still blowing up down in your neck of the woods? Everytime we go to Shalotte, it is just more and more and more houses built/being built/being pre-sold.

It's slowed down a bit, but that's the norm after the run we had-hell, I could not build them fast enough. I've got two more customes to build, then I'm taking about 6 months off and take Mrs.CC to Abbaco(Bahamas) with the girls, and then just the two of us to Hawaii.

hi.gifGood to see you back. I might have cut some of the trees to build your houses. My wife has been busy with real estate and modular homes, but starting to slow up a bit.

Yes, good to knpw I resonate so well

And Spell well as well 27_laughing.gifpoke2.gif

We can't all write as well as you do as well.