• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE FORUMS FIRST 10,000 POST MEMBER.

18 posts in this topic

Bugaboo,

I think you deserve a consolation prize (I was quietly cheering

for you). PM me a shipping address if you want a free VG/FN

copy of Planet Comics #41.

Sigh......greggy wins again. frown.gif

Sweet...now I can concentrate on providing informative posts for the masses! cool.gif

Greggy and Bug, congrats to both of you. I feel that in the years to come the old school forum members that are hereby represented will think back to that fateful day of June 23, 2003 as the day that Greggy and shortly thereafter Bug, broke the 10K mark . . .

Heck, I might even start making tee shirts: "Where were you when the 10K mark was broken"

Actually, I'll let someone else do that . . .

DAM

Here's my 10,000th post......but nobody ever remembers second place. 893sniff-thumb.gif

You guys could be like the skaters in the Olympics that had to share a gold medal.. acclaim.gif.heck you guys already have the frilly outfits.. 893whatthe.gif

Here's my 10,000th post......but nobody ever remembers second place. 893sniff-thumb.gif

You guys could be like the skaters in the Olympics that had to share a gold medal.. acclaim.gif.heck you guys already have the frilly outfits.. 893whatthe.gif

greggy certainly has more "pectoral" muscles than the girls

greggy certainly has more "pectoral" muscles than the girls

Yup...helps him to perform his signature double triple axel ... wink.gif