• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GL 76 -- HG Prices Still Going Up

2,418 posts in this topic

i'd rather have the pacific coast CGC 9.4 copy. :cloud9:

That is locked up tight. I think I know who has it.

and... :whistle:

Now I know who has it and if you are whistling like that it could only mean....

:o

Seriously Supa do you have the Pacific Coast copy of Green Lantern #76 9.4 because i have been trying to track this down for years. Im not going to bombard you with e-mails(unless you are willing to sell), i just want to know if you have it.

Dover, if he doesnt have it would you like to share who you think does have it. I promise not to hassle them too much :insane: :insane: :insane:

Seriously Supa do you have the Pacific Coast copy of Green Lantern #76 9.4 because i have been trying to track this down for years. Im not going to bombard you with e-mails(unless you are willing to sell), i just want to know if you have it.

Dover, if he doesnt have it would you like to share who you think does have it. I promise not to hassle them too much :insane: :insane: :insane:

There may be two PC copies of the GL 76.

I think the better centered copy is the one I am aware of. I know who has a GL 76 Pacific Coast copy in CGC 9.4 and it is not for sale. It will be the last book they sell and they are not selling.

Sorry.

sorry, but i wished i had the PC copy. :cry:

9.8, 9.6 and 9.4 up for auction soon. wasn't this book hard to find in high grade?

Funny what $30K for a BA book will do to its supply.

I wonder how many of these new HG copies are untouched vs. pressed upgrades?

9.8, 9.6 and 9.4 up for auction soon. wasn't this book hard to find in high grade?

very true, although I think to a lesser extent a rapid increase in price will help along the supply of ANY book.

I mean look at unrestored hg A1's and tec 27's.... we hadn't seen a nice one in.. forever??? And now they are raining down seemingly nonstop (5.0/6.0 up I mean, including original or nearly original owner offerings that hadn't been sold in 50 years or more)

lol. well, we actually do know the 9.8 is untouched (unless i'm misrembering the discussion of it). the 9.6 is a horrible example of the grade. 9.4?

lol. well, we actually do know the 9.8 is untouched (unless i'm misrembering the discussion of it). the 9.6 is a horrible example of the grade. 9.4?

The CGC 9.4 copy that is up for acution on C-link has never been pressed to my knowledge. The book was purcahsed back in 1991 from a reputable dealer. I may be wrong, but I don't beleieve books were being pressed back then as CGC didn't even exist. I can say honestly and unequivocally that I never sent the book in to any business that presses books.. I submitted it directly to CGC.

SLR