• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for marvel love comics my love our love

36 posts in this topic

down to 46????hail.gifthumbsup2.gif wow...and i thought i was doing good. i dont have a number but i still need a few hundred. thanks for the trade offer. i will break out my list later today shoot you a pm with the need list. nice to see that they are people on the same crazy quest that i am on. no thanks for the 150 an issue offer from buck....i am not looking to pay top dollar either. hence the fine of better that i collect.

I believe earlier this year 2 love books from Marvel sold for a little over $300 in CGC9.4. Thats is the silly money I'm talking about. Replacing the ones I have would be next to impossible so it would take alot of dough to get them from me.

Good luck getting CGC 9.4 GPA prices for Raw VF+ copies. 27_laughing.gif

I have some of these tough Marvel 70's titles, definitely a challenge to put together, mixed grades from NM to Low grades. I put them together after the fact also and just findng some of them was great at the time regardless of grade.

CHili 1, 3 ,5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 25, 26

Mad about Millie

and some other obscure titles/issues you may be searching for. send me a pm and maybe we can work something out cool.gif

and here i thought i was a one of a kind,,,,damn!!!!! when ever i tell people in comic stores or comic shows about trying to complete the bronze age marvel comics....they look at me like i have eight heads. glad to know there are other 8 headed people out there!!!! but that scares me too.....more people looking for the same books i am!!!!! gasp!

I get the same thing. People used to ask what I was looking for and I would tell them everything. Now I tell them, nothing -- odds are you don't have it. When I tell them what I'm doing they just look and stare.

well to me anyway...a complete marvel bronze age run is a grand undertaking. there are so many comics involved. so many different types of comics. super hero, horror, war, western, romance, kung fu, Conan sword stuff, kids, humor...the list goes on. I think most people want spidey...f f , maybe a daredevil set....but to go after everything from a publisher for a ten year period....that ended 26 years ago...is just crazy. and that's all the 8 headed monsters out here. crazy!

well to me anyway...a complete marvel bronze age run is a grand undertaking. there are so many comics involved. so many different types of comics. super hero, horror, war, western, romance, kung fu, Conan sword stuff, kids, humor...the list goes on.

price variants? tonofbricks.gif

I need the my love annual also. almost had one last month. someone had one on ebay graded a nm. i emailed the seller offered him cash to end it. he said ok to my cash offer. i guess he didnt know how to take it off ebay. i went out for the day....when i came home...i saw he sent me an email that he would put a buy it now in the auction page hours before...while i was out. needless to say. someone bought the copy i was promised. at a price i would have paid double for if it was nm. oh well.

I need the my love annual also. almost had one last month. someone had one on ebay graded a nm. i emailed the seller offered him cash to end it. he said ok to my cash offer. i guess he didnt know how to take it off ebay. i went out for the day....when i came home...i saw he sent me an email that he would put a buy it now in the auction page hours before...while i was out. needless to say. someone bought the copy i was promised. at a price i would have paid double for if it was nm. oh well.

I feel your pain. frown.gif

I don't need a NM copy, but I really want to find a solid VF. Anyone..? Anyone???

I know the exact book you are talking about and watched that happen, had it on my watch list =p

I know the exact book you are talking about and watched that happen, had it on my watch list =p

i am glad someone saw it! he promised it to me!!!!! then put a buy it now price on it. plus the buyer had a 0 feedback!!!! you have to love that!!!! i emailed this guyy for two days ragging on him to pull the book back from the guy....to no repley!!!! that one hurt!!!! frustrated.gif