• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who wants to be an Alchemist?

2 posts in this topic

I am seeking Trading partners. For the most part I am looking to turn my Silver age into Golden age.

I fully understand that for the most part I will need to give more in value of silver to get the Gold.

Perhaps we can also turn Bronze or Copper into Silver, but my needs in silver are much more limited than the holes in by gold collection.

This could work out well for parttime dealers who want to add stock, or for collectors who have numerous holes to fill.

I could always try to start it off by offering a lot and see what kind of trade offers I get. Let say for a group of 20 High grade (VF or better) Gold Key Tarzans. Most of the with photo covers

I would love to get feedback from some other members here.

So is it that no one wants to trade? Or that no one is interested in Nice Tarzans?

I am sure that it would be better if I had scans available. Maybe I will get some next week after Pension Tax season is over.

How about a group of Star Treks? Could be Marvel DC or even the Gold Keys

If those don't float your boat Maybe 50+ different Cerebus's or Mad Magazines

Maybe Classics Illustrateds or Jr's or even the really old Classics COMICS

I attached this as an example of the type of better Marvel material that is readily available. Glad I had the forsight to scan these in advance.

1434991-avengers9.jpg

1434991-avengers9.jpg.e3675f7cc113b580643592ee549bdd98.jpg