• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age marketplace links
8 8

1,588 posts in this topic

Hey Peter,

Who are the artists in this issue. Any Everett?

Vern

Vern I believe this (Target) is an Everett book. Going to double check some databases. From the GCDB:

Cover Credits:

Bill Everett (Pencils) Bill Everett (Inks)

Cover Feature: White Streak

Will have to check the book for more details when I get home.

Edited by Silver Surfer

Got some nice solid mid 50s DC 10 centers in the Forum Only section, check 'em out

HERE!

Issues ranging between Action Comics #211-238, Adventure Comics 219-224, Batman #97-114, Detective Comics #226-251, Superman #97-106, World's Finest #80-82 plus a couple of others!

Thanks for making the Jo-Jo # 8 available, its going to a good home... (thumbs u

Thanks for making the Jo-Jo # 8 available, its going to a good home... (thumbs u

I'm glad you got it. I know where it will be now for a very long time. :luhv:

I'm glad you got it. I know where it will be now for a very long time. :luhv:

That's the plan sir, that's the plan.... :wishluck:

the 2 and 4 are now gone. 1, 3 and 6 are still up. if the price is too stiff for you, pm me a counter and we may be able to do something.

Hey gang I have a ton of stuff that will be putting up for sale soon. It runs for 1939/40 GA in all grades to early 60's in all grades. About 200 books total with superhero, some Barks books, some horror, keys, classic cover etc.

I'll drop a link here when they go up for sale.

R.

Raw stuff probably middle of the week. Slabbed stuff...as soon as I buy a legal scanner.

:(

Got a list of upcoming books or a highlight list for those of us looking for specific things?

Because there are so many books I was thinking of posting the list in the market place and then scans could be made available as people showed interest.

Is that a good idea?

R.

Raw stuff probably middle of the week. Slabbed stuff...as soon as I buy a legal scanner.

:(

Why not just get an ILLEGAL scanner.They're a lot cheaper :baiting: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Because there are so many books I was thinking of posting the list in the market place and then scans could be made available as people showed interest.

Is that a good idea?

R.

You should PM the list to me first :devil: for proofreading.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u