• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age marketplace links
8 8

1,588 posts in this topic

Mainly Catman. I have the Holyoke one shot #3 which reprints the Catman origin from Crash 4 - it's not too often that the superhero dies in his origin story, though with 9 lives he comes back of course!

Also thinking about putting together a Capt. Aero reading run, as well.

Congrat's on the 31 btw :applause:

Just posted over the weekend on Marnin's site. One of the better Marvel Mystery covers and according to the CGC census the hardest book to find in unrestored condition of the first 40 issues (that was surprising). Highest graded copy is a lone 8.5 and only one issue each at 7.0,6.5,6.0. This copy has an extremely good chance at being the highest graded copy or at least tied for tops in the census. Don't let the BIN price shy you away, restoration free as certified by Susan Cicconi.

MarvelMysteryComics-32-8.75fc.jpg[/img]

MarvelMysteryComics-32-8.75bc.jpg[/img]

MMC-restocert.jpg[/img]

Ok, I think I have this in the right place now (thanks GAcollectibles!):

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1875244&page=1#Post1875244

Some decent GA material up for auction (ending Saturday , Sept. the 1st), incl:

-HUMAN TORCH #8 (restored, glossy cover, good eye appeal)

-TERRYTOONS #7 and #13

-FUTURE COMICS #1 (1940)

-GUNS AGAINST GANGSTERS vol. 1 /#6

Detroit Trolley copy, from an Original Owner collection. If anyone is interested drop me a PM as I'd be willing to work out a time payment schedule if necessary perhaps even a partial trade if something catches my attention.

MarvelMysteryComics-5-4.jpg[/img]

Link

Will listen to offers if anyone is interested. I'm open to a combination of a trade/time payments options as well.