• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bet greggy loves this ad for Sizzlers: Fat Track...

5 posts in this topic

Ad for Sizzlers: Fat Track

The front cover is kinda nice too... smile.gif

I had sizzlers fattrack...it was so lame...you had to charge the cars for an hour and they ran for like 90 seconds.

J.D.

Agreed, but look at the detail in this advertisement... Truly a stunning piece of artwork... and in such good shape...

Of course the other cover is a completely different style... but it's nice too... tongue.gif

You guys gotta be kidding. You are the first people I've met from what I assume is "our" generation to not love this toy. A true classic. Blew away any other scale cars at the time. The sets were fun as hell, and I'm stilling looking for some original art from the boxes. They just embodied the early 70's for me. A X-mas morning wasn't complete without a Sizzlers addition.

Finally, a bit of trivia--nickel cadmium batteries were actually invented solely to power Sizzlers.