• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which artist would you like to see draw your favorite title?

27 posts in this topic

In a similar vein to the favorite artist and covers threads, which artist would you like to see draw your favorite title assuming they have not done so in the past.? I'm looking for titles that have not been done previously by this artist. For example, I would love to see Michael Turner draw Uncanny X-men. What do you think? Who would you like to draw your favorite title? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

cloud9.gifMoebius drawing Sandman...and if he's not avaiable let Bilal take the lead! cloud9.gif

but i doubt it will hardly happen*... frown.gif

on a more realistic note, Esad Ribic drawing conan would be nice...too bad he doesn't draw much these days, the guy is a very good artist (cover and itneriors) but i'm glad we still have Madureira and Kollins around insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif

regards

Got tired of the fox, eh?

No. He did 4,000 miles and said he needed a break. As soon as he gets his strength he should make a healthy return.

That is a very funny gif. Where did you find it? My gf loves it.