• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

insurance for your comc collection...

3 posts in this topic

does anyone here carry insurance on there comic collection. i checked with my agent that carries my home owners policy. they told me that my comics are not covered under that plan becasue they are collectables or some crazy grabage. so i picked up a policy thur a company callled....collectibles insurance agency...i bought that policy. which was not that bad...like $316 a year for 100,000. worth of coverage. the weird thing was i had to give a basic over veiw as to what i had. no real proof of anything. no complete inventory or anything. which i thought was weird. does any one also carry this policy? did you every have to file a claim? how did that go? were there any problems? did you get full guide on the claim. how did it work? does anyone have some other insurance agency that carry this type of insurance? thanks for any info!!!

smile.gif

does anyone here carry insurance on there comic collection. i checked with my agent that carries my home owners policy. they told me that my comics are not covered under that plan becasue they are collectables or some crazy grabage. so i picked up a policy thur a company callled....collectibles insurance agency...i bought that policy. which was not that bad...like $316 a year for 100,000. worth of coverage. the weird thing was i had to give a basic over veiw as to what i had. no real proof of anything. no complete inventory or anything. which i thought was weird. does any one also carry this policy? did you every have to file a claim? how did that go? were there any problems? did you get full guide on the claim. how did it work? does anyone have some other insurance agency that carry this type of insurance? thanks for any info!!!

smile.gif

Here is a thread on the same topic link

thumbsup2.gif