• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where's Waldo? Cap n Mandi have landed in Alaska. See Comicdey's report inside

51 posts in this topic

Super thread!!!!

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

And..., a clever ruse to cover up the AWACS assignment over North Korea.gossip.gif

Hopefully, 'Mandi won't be suffering from radiation induced hair loss in his next adventure...,

Yeah......Mandi and I are both losing our hair

justformen.jpg

I've got very little grey.....they jump ship before their willing to turn makepoint.gif

Wrong one foreheadslap.gif

rog.jpg

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif Knew That Was Coming... 893applaud-thumb.gif Getting older is a 893censored-thumb.gif isn't it. 27_laughing.gif

Super thread!!!!

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

And..., a clever ruse to cover up the AWACS assignment over North Korea.gossip.gif

Hopefully, 'Mandi won't be suffering from radiation induced hair loss in his next adventure...,

Yeah......Mandi and I are both losing our hair

justformen.jpg

I've got very little grey.....they jump ship before their willing to turn makepoint.gif

Wrong one foreheadslap.gif

rog.jpg

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif Knew That Was Coming... 893applaud-thumb.gif Getting older is a 893censored-thumb.gif isn't it. 27_laughing.gif

flowerred.gif

Super thread!!!!

Yeah......Mandi and I are both losing our hair....I'm thinking of cracking him out of the slab to give him a "trim".

Barrow is still a whaling village....I stayed at the King Eider Inn....best place in town. http://www.kingeider.net/king5.html

I stayed in the Eider several times, but all pre-Grimstarman--Is he still there, and if so, did you check out his GA Books?

Super thread!!!!

Yeah......Mandi and I are both losing our hair....I'm thinking of cracking him out of the slab to give him a "trim".

Barrow is still a whaling village....I stayed at the King Eider Inn....best place in town. http://www.kingeider.net/king5.html

Did the bedding have cigarette burn holes, and did the toilet have brown slime growing in it? I haven't ever been to Barrow, but still fondly remember my overnighter in Bethel many years ago..., we dined at a little burger shack down by the Kuskokwim, where a large cat was busy shoving the town's trash into the river.

Super thread!!!!

I stayed in the Eider several times, but all pre-Grimstarman--Is he still there, and if so, did you check out his GA Books?

The Grimster doesn't live in Barrow anymore....I've known him for quite a few years. He's in the Dakotas these days. He used to have over 100,000 comics, but now I think he's gone all Golden with a smattering of silver.

The King Eider is immaculately kept, unlike most places you'd stay in rural Alaska.