• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who Comprises CGC's restoration detection division? Where are Friesen & Brevard?

218 posts in this topic

Can we just pause for a moment to reflect on and appreciate FK's new avatar?

Jeff, i'm thinking that's another young ladies hand moving in to "weigh" the situation........... acclaim.gif

With that in mind, I think it deserves even further reflection. cloud9.gif

"Does Chris F. press, or restore books for clients outside the CGC umbrella. Yes or no?"

No.

Come on Steve, what kind of answer is that? poke2.gif

The truth! That's a novel idea!

Thanks for clearing up this thread!

Just in case anyone forgets that I am a lawyer and that I sue the CIA every day, I think I'll mention it for the billionth time. Not that the CIA has anything to do with this. Just thought I'd mention the CIA. You know, the CIA that I sue everyday. poke2.gifyay.gif

sign-funnypost.gif Man, it hurts when the milk comes out of your nose!

Just in case anyone forgets that I am a lawyer and that I sue the CIA every day, I think I'll mention it for the billionth time. Not that the CIA has anything to do with this. Just thought I'd mention the CIA. You know, the CIA that I sue everyday. poke2.gifyay.gif

Plus the Oreo. tongue.gif

reading and skimming most of the posts between scott and mark finally helped me understand how lawyers can burn thru hours at a time, costing their poor clients a lot of money.....

Excuse me? Your implication that I bilk my clients by overbilling is really offensive and way out of line.

Yeah! How dare you imply Scott has clients. 893naughty-thumb.gif

My favorite part is when the lawyers start turning on each other. thumbsup2.gif

reading and skimming most of the posts between scott and mark finally helped me understand how lawyers can burn thru hours at a time, costing their poor clients a lot of money.....

Excuse me? Your implication that I bilk my clients by overbilling is really offensive and way out of line.

Yeah! How dare you imply Scott has clients. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Wow! Yet another perfect example of a crack you've made without thinking of the implications it has for you if the finger is turned around.

You've already explored that topic previously, with zero effect. confused-smiley-013.gif

But please, don't feel compelled to hold yourself back for my sake. poke2.gif

Nah, if I want to see an old man get trashed, I'll write a letter to George Foreman telling him that I'm in favor of another comeback attempt. poke2.gifyay.gif

Okay. Best you can do? Honest? screwy.gif

It's almost not worth the effort. We've done this dance before and we always go round and round until the same ten people say they're tired of it and then I start getting "make-nice" PMs from your boy Kenny, which of course means that I've got to tell him to go to hell and then I can feel his hurt feelings all the way across the country. I can post some links to our old catfights if you've got a hankering for old times, but I think we all know how this movie ends.

It's almost not worth the effort. We've done this dance before and we always go round and round until the same ten people say they're tired of it and then I start getting "make-nice" PMs from your boy Kenny, which of course means that I've got to tell him to go to hell and then I can feel his hurt feelings all the way across the country. I can post some links to our old catfights if you've got a hankering for old times, but I think we all know how this movie ends.

Wow Scott, you been on a tear lately bro, Everything ok?

You really think me trying to reslove an issue though an open, honest PM was me having hurt feelings?..wow Dr. Phil...is this the part where I start to cry, and you tell me it isn't my fault?

I wonder now why I bothered. As they say, Fool me twice, shame on me. It's obvious you dont care, so why on earth did I?, oh that's right.. I was trying to see if it was possible for us to find common ground.

Silly me. foreheadslap.gif

As I recall we agreed in our last exchange I will be the emotional artsy fartsy guy, and you can be the lawyerlike a-hole dude. Glad to see you are living up to your end of the bargain... I am going to go now, and cry in a corner, and ponder what it is I did wrong to have you not like me.

I suggest you go unplug and do something fun, unless making posts like that last one, is fun for you.

smirk.gif

Ze-

Wow Scott, you been on a tear lately bro, Everything ok?

You mistook me trying to reslove an issue though an open, honest PM for me having hurt feelings?..wow Dr. Phil...is this the part where I start to cry, and you tell me it isn't my fault?

I wonder now why I bothered. As they say, Fool me twice, shame on me. It's obvious you dont care, so why on earth did I?, oh that's right.. I was trying to see if it was possible for us to find common ground.

Silly me. foreheadslap.gif

As I recall we agreed in our last exchange I will be the emotional artsy fartsy guy, and you can be the lawyerlike a-hole dude. Glad to see you are living up to your end of the bargain... I am going to go now, and cry in a corner, and ponder what it is I did wrong, to have you not like me.

smirk.gifZe-

Actually, Kenny, I think that you know that what I wrote about your PMs was tongue-in-cheek, and I just want to commend you on your brilliant portrayal of "hurt Kenny" in this post. It brought a tear to my eye and a pang to my gut. The Academy will be in touch. hail.gifhail.gif

Scott, I think it is still possible for them to re-implant the emotion chip they took out at Lawyerborg School.

It will not be easy, but I can help.

Call me?

Ze-

Scott, I think it is still possible for them to re-implant the emotion chip they took out at Lawyerborg School.

It will not be easy, but I can help.

Call me?

Ze-

I have plenty of emotion. I plan to cry myself to sleep tonight over Jeff's hurtful crack in this thread.