• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Fanastic Four 214

35 posts in this topic

Does any have a spare 214 cgc graded 9.4 or higher in the 30-35.00 range shipped? This is the last of my super cheap FF's I need.

I have a raw copy that will grade 9.4. I just haven't gotten around to sending it in. $15 shipped.

I'm really looking for a cgc one at this point. That's a nice copy Silver, what are you looking at for me to get it. The books in which I will even include the two gold keys in my f/s thread or how much cash.

No word yet from silver surfer on his possible extra copy so I'm still looking. My offer with the books or cash remains the same for any one who wants to get rid of one. I would prefer a 9.6. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Thanks for the offer I just don't think shipping this one book raw is really worth it the shipping charges. I can find plenty of vf-nm raw copies for 2-10 dollars. I am holding out for a slabbed copy since it such a cheap book.

Thanks for the offer I just don't think shipping this one book raw is really worth it the shipping charges. I can find plenty of vf-nm raw copies for 2-10 dollars. I am holding out for a slabbed copy since it such a cheap book.

no worries...i have all the issues on either side of it too.... flowerred.gif

No word yet from silver surfer on his possible extra copy so I'm still looking. My offer with the books or cash remains the same for any one who wants to get rid of one. I would prefer a 9.6. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Have been busy so I haven't been on the boards since I posted this. I'm probably looking for a lot more on this book than your willing to offer. Not an easy book to find in gradde oddly enough just ask the Beyonder what happened to his 9.8 copy, sad story.