• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flame Thrower War Covers: Post Here

52 posts in this topic

I think I remember that 4 Favorites from ebay. If it's the copy I'm thinking of it showed up with a lowered BIN of around $125 after not selling the first time around. As I debated about pulling the trigger it was gone - glad it went to a fellow board member thumbsup2.gif

Yeah 3 or 4 years ago - maybe $125 was the original price. If it ended up selling for under $100, then I can kick myself more. dope that I am I got hung up on the store stamp foreheadslap.gif

Like I'm really that picky about grade wink.gif

Yo Buttock

many thanks for posting these issues - i used to have a large collection of flame thrower covers, have recollected the ones i posted, found i have that US TANK COMMANDOS #2

and did not realize there were "others" liking this genre fetish

While they were all great, that WAR BATTLES is especially boffo - gotta get me one of those !!

blackcatcomics? Is he from Texas? I knew a fellow who had a store by that name in Texas, some years back now -

i also collect comics with fire as a main subject matter - and maybe i will post some of my faves from that genre here as well. There are some pretty cool ones

That's the one. I think he's still in Austin.

Good guy - he has bought from me and vice versa, we were et up behind each other at a Chicago show before Wizard took it over - i do not think i have seen him in a while - good to know he is still active

So, a request from those reading this thread: do you have any other flame thrower covers to post?