• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ghost rider #1

14 posts in this topic

Looks to me like it's lost a lot of it's cover gloss. That with the stress cracks and the bend upper right corner would make it a 6.0 in my books. With enough cover gloss (hard to know for sure) they might squeeze a 7.0 out of it.

But a VF+? Not even close.

I'm contemplating this one, the BIN seems a bit highl

What do you guys think??? I'm thinking more like F/VF maybe VF-.

I guess a link would help tongue.gifGhost Rider #1

In my humble opinion looks like a 6.0 and that is without looking at the back and inside pages.

Davidking623

I'm contemplating this one, the BIN seems a bit highl

What do you guys think??? I'm thinking more like F/VF maybe VF-.

$55 is not a bad price for adding this book to your collection....if you want it.. grab it via the BIN or at least pop the cherry and try for a better deal... wink.gif

$55 is not a bad price for adding this book to your collection....if you want it.. grab it via the BIN or at least pop the cherry and try for a better deal... wink.gif

I don't know Araich. Could be only a Fine and that guides at $21.00. Gotta be a VF to worth even $53.00 according to guide and I'm pretty sure it's not.

I don't know Araich. Could be only a Fine and that guides at $21.00. Gotta be a VF to worth even $53.00 according to guide and I'm pretty sure it's not.

I just did some research NN and I was viewing THIS book that was posted by highlite23....not THIS book that was posted by vjs0710... 893frustrated.gif....Just wanted to be clear on which book I am referring too...

I also did not referance the guide and was generally speaking as far as adding the book to your collection...I was considering this book to be collectable grade not investment grade...at $35 + only $2.40 shipping...the price seemed fair for the book..and $55 also seemed fair if you really needed to have one of these...JMO... wink.gif