• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

That is a tough one, the All American 16 has quite a bit of restoration while the Nickel Comic has that phalic symbol hero but it is the Mile High. Very tough. I guess I would go for *spoon* head, I mean Nickel Comics.

Unfortunately, that Nickel #1 is the Allentown sitting in a holder that states that it is the Mile High.

Stephen

Well isn't this just lovely! Not only do we have to worry about accurate grading and undisclosed restoration on raw books, but now we need to verify that CGC graded pedigree books have the correct pedigree on the label.....does anyone have any coins for sale?

That is a tough one, the All American 16 has quite a bit of restoration while the Nickel Comic has that phalic symbol hero but it is the Mile High. Very tough. I guess I would go for *spoon* head, I mean Nickel Comics.

Unfortunately, that Nickel #1 is the Allentown sitting in a holder that states that it is the Mile High.

Stephen

Well isn't this just lovely! Not only do we have to worry about accurate grading and undisclosed restoration on raw books, but now we need to verify that CGC graded pedigree books have the correct pedigree on the label.....does anyone have any coins for sale?

Oh the woes of a high grade collector !

27_laughing.gif

Looks like it's about 50/50 for either the Mile High Adv. 40 or AA 16... This is seriously a tough one for me as well.... I'm basically 50/50 on this one to be quite honest. I prefer Green Lantern over the Sandman anytime, but because Adv. 40 is a Mile High and it is one of a kind, I'd probably go for the Adventure 40.. But I'd be happy to have any one of them smile.gif

Stephen

It is not CGC's fault. It was mistakenly submitted as the Mile High.

S

Ok, Ok....I am slipping...todays choices have been way too easy! Let's mix and match genre's again - that seems to make this game alot more challenging.

Both of these books recently sold for $26,000. Which one would you choose?

1499963-bigall.jpg

......................or

1499963-scrooge.jpg

for me....not even close. I'm going Four Color in 1 second. Let's see if I have any company, as I did not choose the Superhero book 893whatthe.gif

1499963-scrooge.jpg.374d5ee2974329ec92d462b248fd2485.jpg