• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

While neither book is really blowing my skirt up, I would have to go with the Tec #2 due to: rarity, historical signifigance of being the #2 book in such popular, long lasting title, and the very cool and unique cover art associated with this issue. Mystery Men #1 is a little too sleeping.gif for me....but still would be a neat book to own.

Ok, we've got a 3-3 tie on the 'Tec #2 vs. the Mystery Men #1, and I'm no more convinced on my mild MM vote than I was before reading the explanations. Anyone else have a strong feeling on this one?

MM 1 for me because it is the more appealing copy. Nothing wrong with the Tec 2 if you need it to complete a run, but I figure that I would enjoy handling and looking at the MM 1. Tan pages are bit of bummer, though.

hello all...

I have to mildly agree...the Tec 2 is cool, but not the "best" in the run...I am not particularly a fan of Marvel Mystery, but from a purely aesthic view point...MM for me

rick

Both are unrestored, and both were around $250. Which one would you choose, and why ???

1643205-tec143.jpg

I will go with the Tec, I have always liked David Letterman, and this being his first cover appearance and all...