• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

The answer is the 7.5 copy.

The 9.2s have restoration on them with blue labels.

Refresh my memory, what was the scuttlebutt on the 9.2 copies?

minor c/t and or glue

rick

Do you think the 7.5 should be worth the most?

Why yes I do! Then I could buy the other copy for cheaper....oh wait, I still couldn't afford it without Mortgaging my house!

But if I did have the dough, I would take the Mile High copy with ultra slight conservation over the 7.5 for same and more money.

What did the color touch conserve? :baiting:

1. All labels good, color doesn't matter!

2. All information good-Full disclosure stablizes market and values!

3. New guide for GA with comparative sales and averaged real market values for current guide value! Key issue sales high and low with factors of books such as resto, pedigree, ect...

4.Oregon Duck football Rules!

5. and I love beer and comics!

I'm not sure how the rules to Oregon Duck football apply to comics, or if there is really enough available info for the kind of guide you're looking for, but beer and comics - (thumbs u

you know, I didn't even know Oregon had a football team?...isn't that an all girls school? :baiting:

gator

the gators suuuuuccccccckkkkkk.....go VOLS! :baiting:

3. New guide for GA with comparative sales and averaged real market values for current guide value! Key issue sales high and low with factors of books such as resto, pedigree, ect...

I'm not sure how the rules to Oregon Duck football apply to comics, or if there is really enough available info for the kind of guide you're looking for, but beer and comics - (thumbs u

you know, I didn't even know Oregon had a football team?...isn't that an all girls school? :baiting:

gator

hey, why don't you wait 'til your team does something of note before you make fun of someone else's favorite....wait a minute--oh, yeah, now i remember. never mind.

We are the boys from old Florida

F - L - O - R - I - D - A

Where the girls are the squarest,

the boys are the fairest

of any old state down our way.

We are all gay for old Florida,

down where the old Gators play.

In all kinds of weather,

we'll all screw together. for

fixed that song for ya!

gator

hey, why don't you wait 'til your team does something of note before you make fun of someone else's favorite....wait a minute--oh, yeah, now i remember. never mind.

We are the boys from old Florida

Where the girls are the squarest,

the boys are the fairest

of any old state down our way.

We are all gay for old Florida,

down where the old Gators play.

In all kinds of weather,

we'll all screw together. for

fixed that song for ya!

(tsk):sumo: Edited by Detective27Kid

Why yes I do! Then I could buy the other copy for cheaper....oh wait, I still couldn't afford it without Mortgaging my house!

But if I did have the dough, I would take the Mile High copy with ultra slight conservation over the 7.5 for same and more money.

is amature color touch called conserving now?

is amature color touch called conserving now?

I was being ironic.....

Id take the AF15.

an unrestored 6.5 Action 1 is a great great book..... but against the BEST first Spidey???? Both have a great future, but the AF15 has bragging rights the 6.5 will never have unless a handful of other ACTION 1s spontaneously disintegrate . And we all know Spidey is the new/next Superman.