• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

Actually, I'd like to change my previous vote:

I would take them both, "O.J. Style", and make away post haste! :cool:

:signfunny:

I would go with the OA because its from MC No. 1.

a little OA vs.GA......

the OA is by Bill Everett -- page 12 of Marvel Comis #1. The Heritage auction description called it a "Masterpiece". The MF speaks for itself. Both sold in 2005 for a blended average of approx. $90,000. Which one would you choose, and why ????

How in the world could I possibly decide between these two. Timely OA or this wonderful 9.6 More Fun 52. I can't...I'll take both!

a little OA vs.GA......

the OA is by Bill Everett -- page 12 of Marvel Comis #1. The Heritage auction description called it a "Masterpiece". The MF speaks for itself. Both sold in 2005 for a blended average of approx. $90,000. Which one would you choose, and why ????

Would have to pick the OA especially since its probably the only piece that exists for that issue. Can you imagine what the cover piece would fetch, oh my gosh! :cloud9: Steve which one did you pick?

Steve which one did you pick?

to the suprise of some ( like Ciorac most likely ), I would have to go with the MF53.

I do not know enough about OA to spend $90k on this particular piece....which I do not find to be esthetically pleasing, not to mention that it's page 12 zzz -- and yes, I realize it's from Marvel #1!! When playing this game, I always pretend that $$ being spent is real, and for $90k of cold hard cash to leave my bank account, I need a sure thing wanted by many potential buyers in case I went to sell in the future. Don't know how large the audience is for this piece of historic OA.

I would however choose a piece of OA for $90k over the MF53 if it was something really spectacular like an early Batman cover or Splash page, Action 7 cover, etc etc ( if those pieces could be had for that little, that is )

Id take the book.OA is very cool but that page doesnt do it for me.

Welcome back Bill!

Anymore cool gga you would like to share with the group?

dennis

Thanks Dennis.

Nothing new in that area to share. While I was in stir my income stream was cut off, I had to resort to collecting BLB's instead.

aircraftcarrier.jpg

Any savvy boardie remember where they saw this book last on these boards?

Edited by ciorac