• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

'Tec 27.......Bat's #1 is way over-rated. :baiting:

Bob! :sumo: You're cruising for a bruising with that reckless kind of talk :boo:

I agree with Bob!

You two are both obviously delusional :screwy:

In a :foryou: way, I have to agree with Ciorac on this one. A couple of years ago Vince Z. from Metropolis gave his market report in the OPG. He mentioned that Metro had sold quite a few copies that year...something like 16 copies. He said that the high number of sales they had was not because the book was common, but because he really "believes" in the book, so gets his hands on a copy when ever he can. My point is, I agree with Vince...I "believe' in Batman #1, and view it as a huge Key of the Golden Age, and love every little bit of pulp in its 1940 body :cloud9:

Bob! :sumo: You're cruising for a bruising with that reckless kind of talk :boo:

I agree with Bob!

In a :foryou: way, I have to agree with Ciorac on this one. A couple of years ago Vince Z. from Metropolis gave his market report in the OPG. He mentioned that Metro had sold quite a few copies that year...something like 16 copies. He said that the high number of sales they had was not because the book was common, but because he really "believes" in the book, so gets his hands on a copy when ever he can. My point is, I agree with Vince...I "believe' in Batman #1, and view it as a huge Key of the Golden Age, and love every little bit of pulp in its 1940 body :cloud9:

He acquired and sold 16 copies of Batman #1, but how many copies of Tec #27 during the same time?

Tec 27...I could always find a Batman #1 another time (though probably graded lower) but Tec 27s seem to be a lot tougher to find for sale.

Tec #27s come in waves:

At the time this MP 7.0 sold there were 3 restored copies available and an unrestored copy.

I agree with Bob!

As do I <3

Blue Beetle......one of the ultimate GGA covers. :cloud9:

+ Church + 9.4 + White pages. (worship)

...Oh, and tied for highest graded with one other 9.4 (wish they had included page quality).