• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

Adventure #66.

As much as I love Barks, I really love Burnley, especially the Starman covers. Plus it's the Church copy.

+1

+2!

+3 yup, adventure for me too. now if only I can decide between the MF 52 or the tec 27 hm . for investment reasons, i'll go with the tec. but as a collector, i'd want the MF, mainly due to the unrestored factor. :headbang:

+4

Adventure #66.

As much as I love Barks, I really love Burnley, especially the Starman covers. Plus it's the Church copy.

+1

+2!

+3 yup, adventure for me too. now if only I can decide between the MF 52 or the tec 27 hm . for investment reasons, i'll go with the tec. but as a collector, i'd want the MF, mainly due to the unrestored factor. :headbang:

+4

+5

Both sold within the past 18 months for $28,000!

Which one would you choose, and why????

At that level of dough I don't like either book but I love ducks so if push came to post-lottery-win shove, I would take the duck

I'm not a Wonder Woman fan, but it does have the first appearance of Wildcat who I like... BUT, the Action is a 9.4 Church copy so I'll go with Superman also.

Sensation # 1

Absolutely. No comparison for me. Much more book than the Action. Grade is irrelevant

^^^ what he said. i'd love to have a white page 9.4 mile high in my collection but in this comparision gotta go with the Sensation.

I agree.