• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

TEC 29 cause its pre Robin and one of my all time favs

This is like comparing the Batman Begins movie to the Batman & Robin movie

I'm not saying the Batman 1 sucks like the movie with Chris ODonnell but this is the beginning of the bike riding, tug of wars, hand holding and cuddling at night.

.....and don't forget the spanking. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

BAT15X.jpg

P.S. I'd choose the Bat 1 also but it's a tough choice.

TEC 29 cause its pre Robin and one of my all time favs

This is like comparing the Batman Begins movie to the Batman & Robin movie

I'm not saying the Batman 1 sucks like the movie with Chris ODonnell but this is the beginning of the bike riding, tug of wars, hand holding and cuddling at night.

Aw, now, be positive! Don't think of Batman 1 as the first Robin, think of it as the last Pre-Robin!

Tec #29 over the annual (and I love the annual) because it looks like a pretty nice copy and will continue to increae in value. I think the MMC Annual will never be a $40,000 book at least not for a very long time. Tec #29 again over the Bats#1 one simply because its a better cover, 3rd appearance of Batman and no Robin.

Both sold for approx. $13,000 2-3 year ago.

Which one / why????

again, I owned both for a little while but I would go with the tec 31 easy ...

Both bought in the last few years from one of my favorite boardies...

Allentown - probably 9.4...

zip9.jpg

or

amf2-10.jpg

Tec #31 - one of the coolest covers EVER!

And I'd go with the Zip over the AMF but I'm partial to "headless goons with brains in glass jars attached t their backs with bondage about to be guillotined woman" covers - Absolutely wild :acclaim:

:golfclap: Richard Evans FINALLY seeing the joy and value of this thread :banana::acclaim::idea::headbang:

:gossip: Steve, I chose both.

Both bought in the last few years from one of my favorite boardies...

zip9.jpg

or

amf2-10.jpg

:golfclap: Richard Evans FINALLY seeing the joy and value of this thread :banana::acclaim::idea::headbang:

I see the value too..as long as it's NOT loaded with DC's all the time... :whistle:

Anyway..I'll take AMF over the Zip...they are comparable books.....neither is seen very frequently...and both have outstanding covers.....but the Church copy trumps the Allentown for me...plus it's a Church CENTAUR.... :headbang:

that makes the AMF the clear.... ^^

zip9.jpg

but, let me just add that I get so "star struck" when I see that AMF, that I completely (shame on me) overlooked this little beaut... still a second for me, but damn, a book until itself!!!!

(worship) to richard evans