• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

Both sold for approx. $4,600 last year.

Which one would you choose, and why????

Pass on both, Who cares on the Crime book and way too much restoration on the Marvel Mystery for that kid of money.

Yeah, that´s more like it...........not exactly, but very close to what I think.......

Pass on both - though I do care about CDNP #22 - and have a nice looking 4.0 copy, but $4600 for a 7.0 is way too much, and the MM #2 is too heavily restored and faded as well. When it comes to extensive restoration - it generally seems you're not that far a way from a coverless book wrapped in a cover recreation, and often it doesn't look as nice.

Even with the exstensive resto Tec # 1 , it just floats my boat. I still feel the # 2 is rarer , but I'll take # 1, still wouldn't want to pay that price though , might have to haggle!! :sumo: :sumo: :grin:

Tec #1 because... well... it's Tec #1. And because it's the first appearance of Slam Bradley. Any guy who picks a fight with Batman over a girl deserves more respect. You gotta have cajones to do that.

Tec #1 - because it's a number 1

And it is as cool as the other side of the pillow

william, was that your former copy?... I still choose 1 over 2, but I do like me the 2

Tec #1 - because it's a number 1

And it is as cool as the other side of the pillow

william, was that your former copy?... I still choose 1 over 2, but I do like me the 2

Yes Richard, I believe it was

Tec #1 I´d love to have it in unrestored 6.0 or better :cloud9:

Tec #2.

Good luck on finding an unrestored 6.0 (highest CGC graded is a 6.5, next 6.0 and only 4 lower graded copies).

Unrestored copies are as rare as hen's teeth.

Tec #1 I´d love to have it in unrestored 6.0 or better :cloud9:

Tec #2.

Good luck on finding an unrestored 6.0 (highest CGC graded is a 6.5, next 6.0 and only 4 lower graded copies).

Unrestored copies are as rare as hen's teeth.

yes they are, but they still don't have quite the "cool" factor that any #1 has :baiting: