• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

...and another example of how to contribute to this post ( hint hint ), which one would you choose? ( same price for both - $10k )

1444315-suspense3.jpg

...or

1444315-wonderwoman.jpg

now this one is tough for me...there is just something about Wonder Woman that doesn't do it for me.....I'm going with the classic cover - Supsense 3

1444315-wonderwoman.jpg.ad870361adba75c1f9465b1aa7075d73.jpg

Edited by showcase-4

Cap #1 (I buy what I like and WWII era Cap can't be beat storyline and historical significance wins me over)

Superman #1 (Frankenbook or not, how often do you see a Supes #1 up for sale that's not completely trashed?)

Suspense #3 (never cared for wonder woman)

...and my "highroller" pick of the day, both of these books sold for exactly $126,000 in 2002/2003 seperate Heritage auctions. So, with big bucks on the line here, which one would you choose?

1444396-allstar3.jpg

...or

1444396-marvel1.jpg

..for me..big time no brainer - Marvel #1

1444396-marvel1.jpg.fa2d726a4048e30f03607ef3b4fff7d3.jpg

Edited by showcase-4

Ah finally an easier one. The v.f plus Marvel 1 easily over the color touched mile high All star 3

That thing's in a blue label. There's not enough color touch to matter, obviously, so it can be ignored. Church All Star #3, all the way.