• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

high grade ASM are scarce, but not "rare".... Action 7 is rare period... A7 for me

I think I would have to go with the 9.6 ASM 1. I mean it is a 9.6 for crying out loud!

agreed. ordinarily I'd take the book I want more over the grade... but this is a marvel key in 9.6, that's pretty special

Easy....BOTH! (thumbs u

:insane: ...wait 'till I see you at the Baltimore Comic-Con.....the Convention Center is right near the Inner Harbor / better hope you can swim :mad:

Both sold for $10,750 in 2008. Notes on the Subby -- very minor amount of glue on cover / Nick Cage Collection.

Which one would you choose, and why ????

64616.jpg.647a57c8bcff064dd63bed8fc4104dc2.jpg

64617.jpg.dd33a723a90f21ba2697daa8dc6aafee.jpg

...wait 'till I see you at the Baltimore Comic-Con.....the Convention Center is right near the Inner Harbor / better hope you can swim

If you have hopes that I wear a banana hammock when I swim...well, buddy, I hate to dash your dreams.

Easy....BOTH! (thumbs u

:insane: ...wait 'till I see you at the Baltimore Comic-Con.....the Convention Center is right near the Inner Harbor / better hope you can swim :mad:

Both sold for $10,750 in 2008. Notes on the Subby -- very minor amount of glue on cover / Nick Cage Collection.

Which one would you choose, and why ????

I have to have both in this case.

I have to have both in this case.

You NOD post holding, girlfriend having, Chief Information Officering, new car driving, OPG advising, Scoop! Star Collector profiling Richard Evans wanna' be ...... you MUST choose! :frustrated:

Allright DAMN YOU! My daughter prefers the Tec 35 so I choose it!!!! :cry: