• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pep Comics Mile High/Church copies

48 posts in this topic

Do you think that some of these items, like the mile high Action 1 Pep 22 and Archie 1 along with the original cover art, will eventually become museum pieces as compared to being held by individual collectors?

I believe they will always be in private collections.

hail.gif Man, those are nice 893applaud-thumb.gif

Here's my paltry addition to this thread...

860667-pep54.jpg

Pretty cool. How much? What is your asking price? There is a book called the Overstreet Price Guide. I would be willing to pay you even more than the price listed in that book. Quite a bit more.

S

Stephen, 143ksk would like one of these thrown in on the deal. Ante up, my friend!

128_4_03.jpg

hail.gif Man, those are nice 893applaud-thumb.gif

Here's my paltry addition to this thread...

860667-pep54.jpg

Pretty cool. How much? What is your asking price? There is a book called the Overstreet Price Guide. I would be willing to pay you even more than the price listed in that book. Quite a bit more.

S

Stephen, 143ksk would like one of these thrown in on the deal. Ante up, my friend!

128_4_03.jpg

Fantastic Comics #3? Never seen one of those before. Seems like a pretty neat book.

S