• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pep Comics Mile High/Church copies

48 posts in this topic

Wow. Good god, that's cool.

I like that you're willing to devote time posting your personal collection on your site. I've clicked through your original art gallery many times.

You should set the code for the Metropolis Treasure Hunt to offer up a Church Pep issue every 10,000 times or so. That would increase clicks for sure.

hail.gif Man, those are nice 893applaud-thumb.gif

Here's my paltry addition to this thread...

860667-pep54.jpg

Pretty cool. How much? What is your asking price? There is a book called the Overstreet Price Guide. I would be willing to pay you even more than the price listed in that book. Quite a bit more.

S

You should set the code for the Metropolis Treasure Hunt to offer up a Church Pep issue every 10,000 times or so. That would increase clicks for sure.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif I like that idea. Kind of like hitting the jackpot on a slot machine.

Awesome books too. Thanks for taking the time to scan & share them. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Pretty cool. How much? What is your asking price? There is a book called the Overstreet Price Guide. I would be willing to pay you even more than the price listed in that book. Quite a bit more.

S

Hey 143ksk, hold out!!! Whatever Stephen offers you, I'll offer you a bit less, plus on your deathbed you will receive total consiousness.

For your viewing pleasure:

Pep Comics Church copies

Where is the #36, #37, #42, #43, #46, #47, #48, #50-#55?

Jack Copley told me he used to own those in the late 1980's. Any truth to that?

I see you have some issues (#61 I think) for sale on your site - are you going to put these up for sale someday?

Those books are just sick!

hail.gif Man, those are nice 893applaud-thumb.gif

Here's my paltry addition to this thread...

860667-pep54.jpg

Paltry my Arse.....You've got one of the best GGA covers out there....I'd love to have even one of those beautiful examples....Veronica never looked better in her Daisy Dukes. thumbsup2.gif27_laughing.gif

For your viewing pleasure:

Pep Comics Church copies

How pathetic is it that you don't have the #22. Geez, what a waste. poke2.gifinsane.gifhi.gifflowerred.gif

I have always considered #22 to be more of a Archie-prototype issue. #23 is clearly the 1st Archie. You can tell because in #22 Archie is spelled Archy.

S

It is? Surely you jest.

1427604-pep22.jpg