• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RE: IF your brains are tired of spotting deception in the hobby

59 posts in this topic

24 sorry.gif

Still can't find NY foreheadslap.gif!

It's right next to Pennsyljersey....,makepoint.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

You know...., right down the road from New France???confused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

how typical.....

I don't know how many times I've had to explain to people that Alaska and Hawaii are not down in the boxes below California....and that Alaska is really bigger than Texas...

It doesn't let you drop Michigan onto the northern part of Michigan...

I think the test is flawed because it doesn't have any instructions telling you that you can make mistakes. The instructions should be "Match the state name to its location within a certain time. Mousing mistakes don't count."

We have 50? thought it was 52? Peurto Rick and the Philipines and maybe 54 Afghanistan and Iraq.

You forgot Canada and Mexico...,

how typical.....

I don't know how many times I've had to explain to people that Alaska and Hawaii are not down in the boxes below California....and that Alaska is really bigger than Texas...

Alaska has more coast line then all of the lower 48 combined.

States my man.....the rest of you guys are just protectorates....like Canada and Mexico and Guam and Wake Island etc....... 27_laughing.gif

I like to think of them as "insulation"...., from the cold...., or heat..., fallout..., whatever!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif