• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RE: IF your brains are tired of spotting deception in the hobby

59 posts in this topic

Yes, you get a pass. It's funny, over 100 people have viewed this yet only two admitted they took the test. 1 got 100% and you, who should not be expected to get 100%, admitting your score. Stand up and be proud of your dwindling knowledge as brain cells slowly die off as you get older.

I got bounced to a retry before I could recognize what score I got.

I also got dinged because Michigan's UP was not considered a valid place to put the label and because the tip of the placement arrow wasn't completely sensitive for Tennessee and Delaware.

I'll admit to missing Vermont the first go-round...

It took some practice to get the rust off of the mid western and new england states

but I got 'em all correct while still in the blue.

This was more of a practice of mouse skills that anything.

There were numerous times I dropped the states name on the way to the state

making that one incorrect. And the fact that little places like Vermont and Delaware

are so tiny (and you had to drop it right on or else).

Great fun though.

thumbsup2.gif

It took me a while to get states like Idaho and Wyoming right on the first try .. 27_laughing.gif

Kind of reminds me of an old joke I heard awhile back...

There are three potatoes laying on the ground.

How do you tell which one is the prostitute?

The one that has Idaho stamped on it.

grin.gif

took me 2 tries to make it.

on the first one i could not get RI lined up right and got flustered when i missed one so I ended up being more careful and ran out of time.

Being from Nebraska I had no trouble with the Middle states, but I was a bit shaky on the Some Mid Atlantic and upper Northeast states.