• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON DINNER FOR SATURDAY 7/19

100 posts in this topic

I recover quickly, my canadian friend.

Plus - I won't be doing too much drinking - my father lives about 40 minutes north of San Diego and that is just way too risky. Please keep her company for me all you want, though..... goodevil.gif

I recover quickly, my canadian friend.

Plus - I won't be doing too much drinking - my father lives about 40 minutes north of San Diego and that is just way too risky. Please keep her company for me all you want, though..... goodevil.gif

Sigh...Todd's still afraid of retribution from daddy! frown.gif

Well then, whomever is planning, put me down for the chow. It's a good thing CGC puts comics in a case, then I don't have to worry about my greasy fingers on em.

shy.gifshy.gifshy.gif

Hey greggster,

I've noticed you use that sumo icon like...a lot. I just figured out what it is that's so appealing to you:

It's the diapers, right? You're a sucker for a man in uniform! insane.gif

Rick

sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif

Greg, my man!! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

You're half the reason I keep coming back to the boards.

(Of course, you're also half the reason why I'll be wearing a cup at the SD dinner). blush.gif

Now get over to the Marketplace, boy! I need some assistance with some comic-related matter.

Well, hurry up! You're giving trolls a bad name!

makepoint.gif

Rick

Mark Haspel will also be going to dinner. The only reason he is not on these boards is that he is too cool to hang out with us, but is willing to grace us with his presence for one night only. 27_laughing.gif

I can't make it. Only staying Wed-Fri. I think after 2 1/2 days, I'll be ready to leave. Besides, my parents arrive at my place Friday for a week vacation. Anyone up for an after-hours drink Wed or Thurs?

Your friend from Phoenix is!

I'm always down for the coctails. insert random alcohlic comment from Greggster

Don't you have an AA meeting those nights? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Is this dinner a private function or can anyone join? I'll be travelling to San Diego for the Con and would love to meet other collectors.

Sure...you can join us! Not a private function. However, no spouses are allowed! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Greggy, are you saying women are not allowed at this function? It's a good thing I can't attend this year or I'd have to go sumo on you! However, I feel this sexist ban should be lifted next year, as I plan to attend then. And I can get someone in free, so it behooves you to be nice to me so you can vie for my guest pass.

-- Joanna

Is this dinner a private function or can anyone join? I'll be travelling to San Diego for the Con and would love to meet other collectors.

Sure...you can join us! Not a private function. However, no spouses are allowed! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Greggy, are you saying women are not allowed at this function? It's a good thing I can't attend this year or I'd have to go sumo on you! However, I feel this sexist ban should be lifted next year, as I plan to attend then. And I can get someone in free, so it behooves you to be nice to me so you can vie for my guest pass.

-- Joanna

I said no spouses! Did I say no women? tongue.gif

Greggy doesn't beg for passes! Ask Bug...he'll bark like a dog for a free pass! insane.gif

BTW...bring it on! I'll finish what rickdogg refuse to start! smirk.gif