• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON DINNER FOR SATURDAY 7/19

100 posts in this topic

Joanna, have I told you lately that you're the only forumite I wouldn't kill given the opportunity? crazy.gif

That is so nice of you to say! I'll make sure the opportunity doesn't arise so that you won't be faced with any difficult decisions, just in case.

-- Joanna

893offtopic1.gifbut what's the stupid new avatar? sumo.gif

Man, what planet are you from, anyway??

Somewhere other than the hell hole you call Olathe! blush.gif

893offtopic1.gifbut what's the stupid new avatar? sumo.gif

Since I was doing a DeNiro earlier, I thought I'd dress the part. But I just realized that you wanted to finish what Ricky started, so I'll switch to the avatar that drove him nuts.

OK then - here's an updated list. Am I missing anyone? Also, is there any type of food that you absolutely hate and won't eat no matter what?

Me

Lighthouse

Odin88 (probable)

JLA_all_the_way

Borg

Greggy

Ubiquiti

CGCMINT

Paladin

Rickdogg (maybe)

kevthemev

Steve Borock

Mark Haspel

Deathlok

JLA_all_the_way

I'm all for drinks or lunch with any forumites during the con too, so we'll get all that set up via PM closer to the con.

Also, is there any type of food that you absolutely hate and won't eat no matter what?

Much prefer the dry cat food to the canned... and as far as Ramen, I'd rather avoid the kind with the dried peas...

Also, is there any type of food that you absolutely hate and won't eat no matter what?

Much prefer the dry cat food to the canned... and as far as Ramen, I'd rather avoid the kind with the dried peas...

Miso ramen or Soy ramen? confused.gif

What mexican food do you recommend? goodevil.gif

Whatever ramen Safeway has 24/$1.00...

As for Mexican food, Adobe Cafe in New Braunfels, TX... but I don't think they deliver to San Diego... smile.gif

As for Mexican food, Adobe Cafe in New Braunfels, TX... but I don't think they deliver to San Diego... smile.gif

Where the F have you been? Wife demanding some attention? cloud9.gif

Old Town has some good Mexican restaurants. Don't know if everyone would want to shoot over there though.

Where's Old Town? You talkin' about the Gas Lamp district? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Old Town has some good Mexican restaurants. Don't know if everyone would want to shoot over there though.

Where's Old Town? You talkin' about the Gas Lamp district? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Old Town is off the I-5 and about 3 miles north of downtown San Diego. Tons of Mexican restaurants, but not very close to the convention center. I'll try and get us reservations somewhere near the Gaslamp District so we can just walk to the restaurant. And as far as who to cold[!@#%^&^] first in San Diego, I'm betting your buddy Bugaboo would like it! blush.gif

Where the F have you been? Wife demanding some attention? cloud9.gif

Nah... been playing poker online... watching the WPT on the Travel Channel the last couple weeks has given me the bug again...

That and I spent about 9 hours over three days on a collection that turned out to be a wild goose chase... I passed on the delightful opportunity to pay $3700 for a set of AF 15, ASM 1 and X-Men 1 all in Good+... and since I wasn't willing to take those I missed out on the stuff he had that was actually decent... mad.gif

Old Town is off the I-5 and about 3 miles north of downtown San Diego. Tons of Mexican restaurants, but not very close to the convention center. I'll try and get us reservations somewhere near the Gaslamp District so we can just walk to the restaurant. And as far as who to cold[!@#%^&^] first in San Diego, I'm betting your buddy Bugaboo would like it! blush.gif

You better hide your name tag as you are first! OK...second after ubiquiti! Lighthouse would have been first but he's not showing up until Saturday! confused.gif

You better hide your name tag as you are first! OK...second after ubiquiti! Lighthouse would have been first but he's not showing up until Saturday! confused.gif

Lemme check... do I know what greggy looks like?... YES

Does greggy know what I look like?... NO

Does anyone else attending the dinner know what I look like?... NO

Bring it greggy! mad.gif

Yo Matt,

Thanx for putting me on the list twice. Yeah, come to think of it, I am double the fun! cloud9.gif

Rick

Damn it! mad.gif By the time my list is done, I'll have 25 people listed but only 15 actual people will show. Maybe I should slow down on my meds this week. tongue.gif

Bring it greggy! mad.gif

Yo, Greggy could just look for the stilt-legged freak who leers and gawks at every female in the place and runs to the bathroom to masturbate once she walks by.

Bring it greggy! mad.gif

Yo, Greggy could just look for the stilt-legged freak who leers and gawks at every female in the place and runs to the bathroom to masturbate once she walks by.

But that would encompass a large number of the attendees! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif