• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM flash 105

19 posts in this topic

its a RESTORED .5

hehe,what a piece of *spoon*!

What restoration does it have? All I see are the tape stains (which are counted as damage, not as restoration). That book needs restoration, but I can't see where it actually has any.

its a RESTORED .5

What restoration does it have? All I see are the tape stains (which are counted as damage, not as restoration). That book needs restoration, but I can't see where it actually has any.

I think FFB was being sarcastic!! gossip.gif

its a RESTORED .5

I think FFB was being sarcastic!! gossip.gif

He's not being sarcastic at all. It is not restored. Yes, some *spoon* put a huge piece of tape across the FC, but that's not restoration. It's a .5 sumo.gif but if there were a lower grade, I'd consider it. grin.gif

but wondering what it would get if it were graded.

"Will not slab due to the Federal Government OSEA's regulations"

CGC grader's eyes will be damaged if they are force to look too closely at this pos.

poke2.gif

this is prob.the worst looking book in the country,but wondering what it would get if it were graded.

BTW,no back cover

2158318870098273705rrDSXr_th.jpg

trying to up my points on the registry headbang.gif

Is this book for sale? yay.gif