• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mid-Ohio Convention. Signature Series Opportunities Nov 25th/26th

9 posts in this topic

Anyone else going up early (Friday) and getting the vip package? The site is updated and says you get a hulk toon tumbler, get to go to a friday night preview and get in a full hour early on both days, (hughes line smile.gif )

getting near the time to get subs to me if you want them done at mid ohio. Currently Tony Moore and Herb Trimpe have cancelled.

Please have your subs to me by 11/21.

If I am meeting you at the show please PM me with a cellphone number or something so I can contact you on Saturday.

Pirate,

Are you gonna be a cgc witness for the signature series at the con?

I'll be up there so would it be possible to give you my books when I'm there?

yes and yes smile.gif Send me your contact info and a phone number to reach you that day and I'll get the stuff done for you.

Less than two weeks until Mid-Ohio. There is still time to get me your signature series requests. Some of the Highlights. PM me if you want to send books or I will be happy to meet you there to get the books submitted for you.

Al Feldstein, Ayers, Ron Garney, Chris Sprouse, Gary Friedrich, Gene Ha