• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay Question?

14 posts in this topic

Hi,

I won and paid for an auction a little over three weeks ago and have not received the comic. I emailed him a week ago and found out that he has been NARU'd. Is it too late to file a claim with Ebay? Will they honor it if he has been Naru'd?

Casey

Hi,

I won and paid for an auction a little over three weeks ago and have not received the comic. I emailed him a week ago and found out that he has been NARU'd. Is it too late to file a claim with Ebay? Will they honor it if he has been Naru'd?

Casey

Three weeks is fine with both eBay and Paypal. I'm assuming you used Paypal to pay?

Hi,

Casey

Three weeks is fine with both eBay and Paypal. I'm assuming you used Paypal to pay?

Ok. Thanks. Yes, I used paypal.Thanks again

Casey

If the amount was $25 or less, is it even worth it?

I thought paypal deducted the first $25 for hassle factor?

That is a very good question. I don't know and it is a small ticket item ($30). Is it worth it? Will I get a full refund or only $5?

did you pay with a credit card through paypal, that's where I'd start.

Does Paypal treat the two payment types differently?

Don't think so but with a credit card, you can go directly to the credit card company to have it reverse. Even if PP rules in your favour, if there's no $$ in the seller's account, you're SOL. The seller could just abandon that account if he or she wishes.

did you pay with a credit card through paypal, that's where I'd start.

Does Paypal treat the two payment types differently?

Don't think so but with a credit card, you can go directly to the credit card company to have it reverse. Even if PP rules in your favour, if there's no $$ in the seller's account, you're SOL. The seller could just abandon that account if he or she wishes.

That sucks. I' just glad it wasn't a big ticket item. Thanks.