• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Cheers!" to our London Board Members

22 posts in this topic

Got together this past evening with Nick/Flaming Telepath, Andy/Goldust40, George/1koko and Stacey/Mr.Pym for good beer, good food and great conversation. Great guys and knowledgeable comic collectors all, with kudos in particular to Nick (even if you're a Blue poke2.gif) for organizing our little soiree. Could not believe it when we realized that it was midnight already!

Many thanks, guys! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Guys, I might be able to claim credit for the area/idea, but it was the obviously up-market Mr Pym who suggested Joe Allen....so major kudos to him! thumbsup2.gif

And it was an excellent night...considering we started at 7.00, midnight rolled around way too fast and I honestly think we could have stayed there shooting the sh!te for another two/three hours and nobody would have noticed.

Tim, you're welcome back anytime and as for the rest of you out in the colonies who might decide to visit...a warm welcome and a warm beer awaits! thumbsup2.gif

Got together this past evening with Nick/Flaming Telepath, Andy/Goldust40, George/1koko and Stacey/Mr.Pym for good beer, good food and great conversation. Great guys and knowledgeable comic collectors all, with kudos in particular to Nick (even if you're a Blue poke2.gif) for organizing our little soiree. Could not believe it when we realized that it was midnight already!

Many thanks, guys! 893applaud-thumb.gif

The thanks is all ours to give. It was a really nice evening and anytime your back London way, it'd be great for us all to catch up again.

I guess a Saturday might be the answer for enabling the Hertfordshire lads to come along as well.

...and yes next time I won't break rank, and order steak! thumbsup2.gif

Big thanks to Nick, Andy, and George!! thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

I honestly think we could have stayed there shooting the sh!te for another two/three hours and nobody would have noticed.

Without a doubt! thumbsup2.gif

Although I suspect the sh!te ratio might have increased as the evening wore on... crazy.gif

Mostly when the conversation was originating from my right. poke2.gif

I honestly think we could have stayed there shooting the sh!te for another two/three hours and nobody would have noticed.

Without a doubt! thumbsup2.gif

Although I suspect the sh!te ratio might have increased as the evening wore on... crazy.gif

Mostly when the conversation was originating from my right. poke2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Seriously? I'm sure it was coming from my left? tongue.gif