• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saturday evening forum dinner at New York National?

51 posts in this topic

I would love to come, but will miss the National this year as I will be in Las Vegas that week and weekend. Buy some books for me! Hope the dinner is a true success, the NY dinner usually is.

Getting married? wink.gif

Jim

oh no... ATLA conference and some other work related meetings earlier. Hard to say no to the Wynn regardless.

You work for Wynn?

Jim

No... the ATLA conference I am attending and the meetings are all being held at the Wynn -- and so I chose to go to these meetings.

Hey -- i wish I worked for the Wynn.

I would love to come, but will miss the National this year as I will be in Las Vegas that week and weekend. Buy some books for me! Hope the dinner is a true success, the NY dinner usually is.

Getting married? wink.gif

Jim

oh no... ATLA conference and some other work related meetings earlier. Hard to say no to the Wynn regardless.

You work for Wynn?

Jim

No... the ATLA conference I am attending and the meetings are all being held at the Wynn -- and so I chose to go to these meetings.

Hey -- i wish I worked for the Wynn.

No,you don't.Working for hin is worse than working for The Donald.

Great resort though.Gambling sux if your not a $100 a hand type,but the Steakhouse is fantastic,especially if you are on someone elses tab.

I like the Poker room, and the $100 a hand is not what I had in mind with the GF there... now the 3 days before, perhaps some coin will get lit on fire.

That said, I was out at the Wynn in May -- and of course, it's all (temporarily) on someone else's dime. Of course, I'm eventually responsible for my budget, but hopefully will generate some business out of this to make it worthwhile.

Hello? Am I being ignored on purpose here? Can I get a response from someone please?

Can we make this a CGC/OA Dinner?

Anyone can come (alright, maybe not danny boy tongue.gif) and many times people bring OA with them. People can come that only collect OA or if they just collect statues.

It's about comic books and friends, not what kind of comic book stuff you collect. thumbsup2.gif

You coming? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

We always have a blast at these dinners headbang.gif

Hello? Am I being ignored on purpose here? Can I get a response from someone please?

Anyone can come (alright, maybe not danny boy tongue.gif) and many times people bring OA with them. People can come that only collect OA or if they just collect statues.

It's about comic books and friends, not what kind of comic book stuff you collect. thumbsup2.gif

My name is Danny confused-smiley-013.gif

Borock,

I'm hurt. We hung out at the CGC Dinner in Philly last year. We all walked a few people back to their hotel before saying our good-byes. That was a great dinner - no special guests but a great time was had by all. That was the dinner after the news of the CGC 9.6 Showcase #4...

I'm all about OA now, but I still love to talk shop...

...I'll definitely see you all there!