• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saturday evening forum dinner at New York National?

51 posts in this topic

That would be Saturday the 18th of November.

Last year we had Neal Adams, Dave Sim, Jim Starlin, Buzz, and Michael Bair. It was at Shun Lee West, they treat us great there and did not kick us out once they closed.

This year should also be exciting gossip.gif

Please let me know who is in as I need to make reservations in advance. It will probably run $50 per person for food only even after CGC and I kick in for part of it and the "special guests".

Count me in, Steve. I'll be there, with your daughter's 'Toon TumblerR.

You da man! Please pm me and I will send you some scratch thumbsup2.gif

If my proposal, currently due Friday November 17, isn't extended, I'm in. Maybe Mrs. Donut as well.

I would love to come, but will miss the National this year as I will be in Las Vegas that week and weekend. Buy some books for me! Hope the dinner is a true success, the NY dinner usually is.

frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

I would love to come, but will miss the National this year as I will be in Las Vegas that week and weekend. Buy some books for me! Hope the dinner is a true success, the NY dinner usually is.

Getting married? wink.gif

Jim

Jim

oh no... ATLA conference and some other work related meetings earlier. Hard to say no to the Wynn regardless.

Jim

oh no... ATLA conference and some other work related meetings earlier. Hard to say no to the Wynn regardless.

You work for Wynn?

Jim