• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FANTASY 15....................how likely is it that

136 posts in this topic

FFB,

You are too smart to engage in moronic conversations with people who make lame arguments. The fact is, lotsa people are obtuse either by design or intentoinally. My advice,..dont waste your breath.

Sorry, Krazy, if I were that smart, I'd have like 1,000 total posts here.

Yes,..yes,..but you are a lawyer...it is only natural that you have fallen in love with the sound of your own voice. wink.gif

Indeed. It is a cruel, cruel world we live in.

You understand me? Catching my drift?... Or am I being obtuse?

I agree with much of what you say on many issues (except restoration and the use of a gold label for unrestored books), or at least can understand your position on whatever issue we're talking about -- but more than half the time I can't tell who you're talking to because you never use the quote button.

I will save my instruction in manners for a personal meeting at a future time.

I look forward to it, so will not say anything more on the subject.

I'm having flashbacks to Hammer's "etiquette lessons" at midnight below the 59th Street Bridge.

cloud9.gif

doncha think that a museum, Speilberg or some other pop culture entity might pony up for this (if it existed?) ..certainly no one in the comic collecting community could afford it.

$750,000.00 sounds about right

doncha think that a museum, Speilberg or some other pop culture entity might pony up for this (if it existed?) ..certainly no one in the comic collecting community could afford it.

$750,000.00 sounds about right

Geppi maybe? Would look good in his museum.

after spending upwards of $15 million on his museum, don't know if the spare change is still there.

Guess he could always "trade" for it like the OA people like to do.

cash and trade is a popular way of leveraging OA collecting.