• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Knights Spiderman & Wolverine

8 posts in this topic

Just wondering if anyone paruzed this new release this week. I liked the artwork alot, and the story was alot better than i anticipated. I think i'll be picking up the next few issues and see how it goes. cool.gif

Not bad but how did they get Spideys Pic without his spider sence going off.

Now its like the Ultimate universe where Shield knows all.

easy = they got a "buddy" (Nick Fury) to be the shutterbug...no need for the Spidey sense top go off if a "friend" is taking the picture or if he is not in immediate danger. I think the past uses of Spidey sense where this photo op detecting ability was wrong in its application and damn those fogey writers for corrupting young Ares' impressionable mind, swaying him from the zen that is "Spider-Sense"

Riddle me this: does Peter's spidey sense go off when MJ and he are videotaping their bedroom X-capades? I't be very distracting and probably keep him from taking care of his favorite natural redhead...(anyone know which issue of ASM that was revealed in?)

Well, I hate to be the dissident again...but I didn't like the art. Thought it was a bit sketchy and not reminiscent of the Parker features I know.

Gosh, I'm always "down" on people's art that everyone else likes! Greg Horn, the new Wolverine books, now this...

Not bad but how did they get Spideys Pic without his spider sence going off.

Now its like the Ultimate universe where Shield knows all.

easy = they got a "buddy" (Nick Fury) to be the shutterbug...no need for the Spidey sense top go off if a "friend" is taking the picture or if he is not in immediate danger. I think the past uses of Spidey sense where this photo op detecting ability was wrong in its application and damn those fogey writers for corrupting young Ares' impressionable mind, swaying him from the zen that is "Spider-Sense"

Riddle me this: does Peter's spidey sense go off when MJ and he are videotaping their bedroom X-capades? I't be very distracting and probably keep him from taking care of his favorite natural redhead...(anyone know which issue of ASM that was revealed in?)

Darthie lad..

In the past If I am not mistaken when someone tried to photograph spidey to discover his ID it allways went off.