• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Transfered book??

14 posts in this topic

Why did I get two emails saying:

Hello MutantKeys,

We just processed a request by worldsbestcomics to add the comic with Certification #0721687001to his Registry comic list.

and

Hello MutantKeys,

We just processed a request by kid comic to add the comic with Certification #0778001062to his Registry comic list.

What is this???The books are both mine and in my possesion so they should be in my registry..Im confused to what just happened

You just got bent over and *spoon*.

Maybe they are trying to jack up their scores.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Wow, I didn't know it was that easy...

Stay tuned for my newest #1 ranking set to be added in the next few days..."scheradon's sweet DC 100 pagers!"

devil.gif

You just got bent over and *spoon*.

Maybe they are trying to jack up their scores.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Wow, I didn't know it was that easy...

Stay tuned for my newest #1 ranking set to be added in the next few days..."scheradon's sweet DC 100 pagers!"

devil.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Why would Steve try doing that?

confused.gif

It was probably a mistake on that book since I bought it from him he probably thinks he still has it or just made a mistake on the #..

The other book was fixed, just need the 181 in my registry and everything is fixed..

This is why I find the whole concept of the Registry and "registry rights" amusing.

Who deserves the registry rights in the following scenario?

Original owner buys key issue off the newsstand rack in the summer of 1968; respectfully keeps book in collection for 37 years; sends book into CGC to have it slabbed. Book comes back 9.2 O/W to W; sells book privately for $400 to fellow board member. New Owner / Board Member lists it in his registry set.

Who has the registry rights? OO or NO/BM? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Clearly, the new owner of the book, correct? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What has he done except purchase the book? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Just. Plain. Silly. IMHO sumo.gif

27_laughing.gif

This is why I find the whole concept of the Registry and "registry rights" amusing.

Who deserves the registry rights in the following scenario?

Original owner buys key issue off the newsstand rack in the summer of 1968; respectfully keeps book in collection for 37 years; sends book into CGC to have it slabbed. Book comes back 9.2 O/W to W; sells book privately for $400 to fellow board member. New Owner / Board Member lists it in his registry set.

Who has the registry rights? OO or NO/BM? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Clearly, the new owner of the book, correct? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What has he done except purchase the book? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Just. Plain. Silly. IMHO sumo.gif

27_laughing.gif

screwy.gif

possession is 9/10ths of the law. or something