• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Photo resizing

4 posts in this topic

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but i have a question, and was hoping someone could answer it for me...

How do i go about resizing my photo scans? They are huge, and are too huge for most websites.

I had a program on my old computer that helped resize these photos, but lost it when i had to replace my old computer. It was a site i believe someone from these boards told me about, and was hoping someone could lead me in the right direction....

I'm a tech m o r o n, but you should have a size editing feature in the same software that allows you to scan the photos into your computer system in the first place...., that's the first place I'd check.....,confused-smiley-013.gif

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but i have a question, and was hoping someone could answer it for me...

How do i go about resizing my photo scans? They are huge, and are too huge for most websites.

I had a program on my old computer that helped resize these photos, but lost it when i had to replace my old computer. It was a site i believe someone from these boards told me about, and was hoping someone could lead me in the right direction....

Here's a GoogleVideo: resizing an image in windows Paint program

And here's a freeware alternative for Windows: Paint.net

Never used it, but it might be fine for resizing. confused-smiley-013.gif